Veterans Day is here and there is nothing more than a wish that these Veterans expect. Let us together fulfill their desire. Share this wonderful collection of Veterans Day quotes marines and keep the patriotism higher. Just a single post for these armed soldiers may somewhere reach them. They call you a family; hence ensure them that you really are. The flags you see flying do not fly, because the wind moves it. These touch the air with each sacrificing breath of our soldiers. For this flag to keep flying for the entire life, say a few words of praise.
These Veterans Day quotes marines go all the way to do justice with their surrenders, the duties they have performed and bravery they have shown. Veterans day is a wonderful opportunity to honor those who have fought for the United States of America. These Marines do create a difference in the world which makes their life a history and worth remembering. Salute them for their sacrifices and the bravery on this Veterans Day 2017.
See More ->> Veterans Day Poems
21+ Veterans Day Quotes Marines a Thank You to Soldiers –
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” –Elmer Davis
- “I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot.” –Gary Hart
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” –John F. Kennedy
- “Well, look at what people are doing for returned veterans now. The wounded warriors. They’re working hard to make the wounded veterans feel that they are loved and welcomed home, unlike Vietnam. It was not a very kind, gentle world then. I think we are kinder and gentler.” –Barbara Bush
- “How important it is for us to recognize our heroes and she-roes!” –Maya Angelou
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” – Patrick Henry
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.” — Michel de Montaigne
- Mark Twain – Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war.
- Otto Von Bismark – The most persistent sound which reverberates through men’s history is the beating of war drums.
- Arthur Koestler – But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye.
- General Douglas – We are not retreating — we are advancing in another direction.
- Veterans are a symbol of what makes our nation great, and we must never forget all they have done to ensure our freedom. Rodney Frelinghuysen
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. Jeff Miller
- We owe our World War II veterans – and all our veterans – a debt we can never fully repay. Doc Hastings
- Since the Revolution, eight generations of America’s veterans have established an unbroken commitment to freedom. Steve Buyer
- The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.” ~ General Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: ‘I served in the United States Navy.” ~ President John F. Kennedy
- “I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.” ~ Alexander the Great
- “I can’t expect loyalty from the army if I do not give it.” ~ General George C. Marshall
- “The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.” ~ Thucydides
See More ->> Short Veterans Day Thank You Poems
Images of Veterans Day Quotes Marines –
See More ->> Veterans Day Speeches
See More ->> Veterans Day Images with Dogs
See More ->> Veterans Day Images, Quotes and Sayings