Explore the unique collection of Happy Veterans Day Quotes and images and make this day special for the ones who are waiting to listen from you. Veterans are the real heroes of our life. This day is theirs and we need to make it special. Share these Happy Veterans Day quotes and images to let them know their value. The rich range of quotes and images for the day will make you share each and every image you go through.
Explore the range and do not mind sharing. Share what you feel and the veterans are going to love it from you. Honor these marines for spreading courage as a contagious disease. When a brave man takes the stand, the spines of others are stiffened, such is their power and this is something we need to honor. Use the most admiring and the heart touching quotes and images to make this day special for all the Veterans out there.
Top 25 Happy Veterans Day Quotes and Images for Remembrance –
- “How important it is for us to recognize our heroes and she-roes!” –Maya Angelou
- “While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms.” –Randy Neugebauer
- “Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.” –Ronald Reagan
- “The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.” – George Washington
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Perfect valor is to behave, without witness, as one would act were all the world watching.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- “I believe it is the nature of people to be heroes, given the chance.” – James A. Autry
- Napoleon Bonaparte – Valor is a gift. Those having it never know for sure whether they have it till the test comes. And those having it in one test never know for sure if they will have it when the next test comes.
- Ronald Reagan – Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
- Benjamin Franklin – Never has there been a good war or a bad peace.
- G. K. Chesterton – Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.
- Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us. Steve Buyer
- Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called. Bill Shuster
- When the peace treaty is signed, the war isn’t over for the veterans, or the family. It’s just starting. Karl Marlantes
- “The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow.”
– General Colin Powell
- “There’s no quitting, I can’t have quit in me. There was never an option to stop and quit.”
–Major Lisa Jaster, third woman to graduate from U.S. Army Ranger School
- The troops, the air and the Navy did all that Bravery and devotion to duty could do. If any blame or fault attaches to the attempt it is mine alone.”
–Eisenhower’s “in case of failure” contingency D-Day message
- “A passion for life is contagious and uplifting. Passion cuts both ways… I want to create passion in my own life and with those I care for. I want to feel, experience and live every emotion. I will suffer through the bad for the heights of the good.”
― Pat Tillman
- “In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” –Mark Twain
- “While we can never truly repay the debt we owe our heroes, the least we should do for our brave veterans is to ensure that the government takes a proactive approach to delivering the services and benefits they have earned, so they can access the care they need and so richly deserve.” –Kristen Gillibrand
- “On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.”–Dan Lipinski
- “The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” – Thucydides
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.”– Jeff Miller
See More ->> Happy Veterans Day Images and Quotes
Happy Veterans Day Images
See More ->> 20 – Thank You to our Veterans Sayings with Images