National boss day is celebrated on 16 October every year but in 2016 it will celebrate on 17 October this year. This day celebrates in honor and respect of our Boss. This day comes only once in a year and it celebrates with office parties. And if you want to impress your boss then send him/her some text wording, sayings, quotes and say thanks. You can also share `these wishes on facebook, twitter, linked in, pinterest and on other social sites. Hope you all gonna like this social idea.
Best 30 Happy Boss Day Card Sayings
“The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” — Edward Bulwer-Lytton (Poet)
- “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done and self-restraint enough to keep meddling with them while they do it.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt.
“Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties” ~ Doug Larson
- Bosses are only as good as their employees–Happy boss’s day to one TERRIFIC boss!
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
- Boss… nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
“If it wasn’t for bad bosses, I wouldn’t know what a good one was like.” — Byron Pulsifer (Writer)
- “I’ve met a few people in my time who are enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.” ~ Bill Gold
“Show me a man who is a good looser and I’ll show a man who is playing golf with his boss” ~ Jim Murray
- A lot of people regard Boss’s Day as an opportunity to get in good with the boss. But I would never try that with anyone as perceptive, brilliant, ingenious, respected, and inspirational as you! Have a good one!
One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. – Dennis A. Peer
- Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
“Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.” — Doug Larson
- “I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks” ~ William Shakespeare
“The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skills.” ~ Robert Heller
- For boss’s day, we were going to give you what we always give you, but then we thought…You’ll probably like this more than grief! Happy boss’s day.
Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself. – Thomas J. Watson
- Will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
“If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.” –John Gotti
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than grandest intentions.” ~ Oscar Wilde
“By working eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” Robert Frost
- Happy boss’s day from all of us – You’re such a hardworking boss…We get tired just watching you.
Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it. – Franklin P. Jones
- I won’t suck up to you by lying and saying that you are perfect in every way. But your support is the reason why I look forward to work every day. Thanks boss.
“People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to you as well.” ~ Voltaire
“Key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided.” ~ Casey Stengal
- Happy boss’s day to a boss we’d work nights and weekends for…And, if necessary, even days
The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week. – Robert Frost
- You are to us what Warren Buffet would be to an apprentice investor, Gordon Ramsay would be to an aspiring chef, David Beckham would be to an aspiring footballer and Brad Pitt would be to an aspiring actor – Demigod. Thanks boss.
In 4thjulyimages we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Images, Quotes, Messages, Poems, Pictures and much more for Boss’s Day 2016. This post contains Best 30 Happy Boss Day Card Sayings, Quotes with Greetings. If you like this post then don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
More from my site