Looking for something which is very funny for Boss’s Day 2016? Then you at right page here we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Nice Humorous Boss’s Day Quotes which you share with your boss if he or she have a funny nature otherwise you can send these quotes and cards to your friends for making fun of boss’s day. Mainly we celebrate boss day for giving thanks to our boss for what we get from him/her. And in 2016 will gonna celebrate Boss day on 17 October. Hope you all will gonna like our collection of Boss’s Day.
Nice Humorous Boss’s Day Quotes
“The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “Everyone has photographic memory; some just don’t have the film.”
More power than all the success slogans ever penned by human hand is the realization for every man that he has but one boss. That boss is the man – he – himself. Gabriel Heatter
- “Being a boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.” ~ Allison Gomme
A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.
- “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” — Theodore Roosevelt
“Aim low, reach your goals, and avoid disappointment.” – Scott Adams
- The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them. – Gabriel Heatter
“Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?” – Homer Simpson
- We are not anti-white. But we don’t have time for the white man. The white man is on top already, the white man is the boss already… he has first-class citizenship already. So you are wasting your time talking to the white man. We are working on our own people. Malcolm X
“If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that world word would be ‘meetings’.” ~ Dave Barry
- “A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.” ~ Byron Pusifer
Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss. The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skill.
- ‘9 to 5 the Musical’ is perfect for anyone that’s ever wanted to string up their boss, which is almost all of us. Dolly Parton
Boss’s Day Quotes for Cards
In 4thjulyimages we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Images, Quotes, Messages, Poems, Pictures and much more for Boss’s Day 2016. This post contains Nice Humorous Boss’s Day Quotes for Cards and Poems. If you like this post then don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
More from my site