If your boss have a humor nature then you need these Boss Appreciation Day Funny Quotes and sayings to wish your bosses. But be careful before sending these wishes first check your his/her mood. You just need to select a quotes and card and then send it to your boss social profile like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or anywhere you want. And you can also send these on his/her whatsapp by using social share buttons which are given bellow. So make your boss happy and say thanks to him/her in your style. Hope this idea will work for you Happy Boss’s Day!!!
Boss Appreciation Day Funny Quotes
“With power comes the abuse of power. And where there are bosses, there are crazy bosses. It’s nothing new.” — Judd Rose
- “If you are doing something wrong, you will do it badly.”
“The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skills.” ~ Robert Heller
- There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. Sam Walton
There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
“Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems.” » Donald Rumsfeld
- The worst mistake a boss can make is not to say ‘well done’. John Ashcroft
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/boss.html
My relationship with George Steinbrenner was great. He was the boss, and I accepted that. Joe Torre
- “Key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided.” ~ Casey Stengal
I’ve met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.
- “One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you.” — Dennis Peer
“Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny.” » Kin Hubbard
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. Robert Frost
Boss Day Funny Quotes with Cards
In 4thjulyimages we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Images, Quotes, Messages, Poems, Pictures and much more for Boss’s Day 2016. This post contains Boss Appreciation Day Funny Quotes, Sayings with Cards. If you like this post then don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.