Thank You Veterans Day Quotes, Poems and Images with Gratitude – Veterans day is celebrates in honor of american solders who sacrifice for their country and people. Its a remembrance day which is celebrates with lots of activities like US army parade, speech and much more. Its a official holiday in america this day is related to remember day and Armistice Day. It’s celebrates on 11 November in america so guys if you want to show some Gratitude for your country hero then in this post you will get some poems images and quotes about Veterans Day. Share these quotes with your friends, relatives, family or anywhere you want in honor of veterans. Hope you all gonna like these awesome quotes and poems.
Thank You Veterans Day Quotes
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
Memorial Day isn’t just about honoring veterans, its honoring those who lost their lives. Veterans had the fortune of coming home. For us, that’s a reminder of when we come home we still have a responsibility to serve. It’s a continuation of service that honors our country and those who fell defending it. – Pete Hegseth
- The most persistent sound which reverberates through men’s history is the beating of war drums. – Arthur Koestler
“I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot.” – Gary Hart
- “On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” —Dan Lipinski
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” –John F. Kennedy
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. Charles B. Rangel
“My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” – Sidney Sheldon
- “Well, look at what people are doing for returned veterans now. The wounded warriors. They’re working hard to make the wounded veterans feel that they are loved and welcomed home, unlike Vietnam. It was not a very kind, gentle world then. I think we are kinder and gentler.” – Barbara Bush
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death! – Sun Tzu
- “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.” —Bill Shuster
Poems : Veterans Day Thank You Poems
The Best on Earth:
A Veteran’s Day Tribute
If someone has done military service,
They earn the title “veteran,” and more;
They earn our deep respect and admiration;
That they are special no one can ignore.
They sacrificed the comforts we enjoy;
The list is long of all the things they gave.
Our veterans are extraordinary people;
They’re loyal, dedicated, true and brave.
When terror and invasion were real threats,
They showed us they could handle any storm.
We owe our freedoms and our very lives
To our veterans, who served in uniform.
Our veterans should be celebrities;
They’re exceptional; no other group compares.
We’re grateful for the many things they’ve done;
They’re always in our hearts and in our prayers.
We owe our veterans support and friendship;
Let no one ever question what they’re worth.
These men and women served us and our country,
Our veterans–the very best on earth.
By Joanna Fuchs
Check Out – Boss’s Day Messages to Greet you Boss
Today we honor our veterans,
worthy men and women
who gave their best
when they were called upon
to serve and protect their country.
We pray that you will bless them, Lord,
for their unselfish service
in the continual struggle
to preserve our freedoms, our safety,
and our country’s heritage, for all of us.
Bless them abundantly
for the hardships they faced,
for the sacrifices they made
for their many different contributions
to America’s victories
over tyranny and oppression.
We respect them, we thank them,
we honor them, we are proud of them,
and we pray that you will watch over
these special people
and bless them with peace and happiness.
In Jesus’ name we pray; Amen.
By Joanna Fuchs
Veterans Day Thank you Images
In 4thjulyimages we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Images, Quotes, Messages, Poems, Pictures and much more for Veterans Day 2016. This post contains Thank You Veterans Day Quotes, Poems and Images with Gratitudes. If you like this post then don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
More from my site